- By "personal information" we mean information that can be associated with a specific person and can be used to identify that person.
Our collection of your personal information
- As part of your registration on the Site, you will be asked to provide us with certain personal information, such as your name, shipping address, email address and/or telephone number and other similar information as well as some additional information about you such as your date of birth or other identifying information.
- Additionally, in order for us to verify your identity, we may need to request from you valid proof of identification (e.g. in the form of a copy of your passport, resident’s visa or permit, national ID card and/or driver’s license).
- Please note that we may use your Internet protocol (or IP) address (which is a unique number assigned to your computer server or your Internet service provider (ISP)) to analyse user trends and improve the administration of the Site.
- We may also collect information about your computer (for example, browser type) and navigation information (for example, the pages you visit on the Site) along with the times that you access the Site.
- Twenty 7even will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties.
- Ural International General Trading LLC takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software technologies. However, (www.twenty-7even.com) cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online.
Our use of your personal information
- We only use your personal information to provide services and customer support to you; to measure and improve our services to you; to prevent illegal activities and implement our user agreement with you ("User Agreement"); troubleshoot problems; collect fees; provide you with promotional emails and verify information you give us with third parties. For example, we may need to share some of the personal information, which you provide us with, to the banks for credit card authorization, processing and verification services or with third parties for fraud screening purposes.
- Though we make every effort to preserve your privacy, we may need to disclose your personal information to law enforcement agencies, government agencies or other third parties where we are compelled so to do by court order or similar legal procedure; where we are required to disclose your personal information to comply with law; where we are cooperating with an ongoing law enforcement investigation or where we have a good faith belief that our disclosure of your personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity or to investigate a possible violation of our User Agreement.
- We may share your personal information with our other group companies so as to provide joint content and services to you, to help detect illegal acts and/or the violations of our policies.
- This contact information will be the personal information provided by you to us on registration and, as a result, should always be kept up-to-date.
- By registering on the Site, you give us your express consent to receive promotional emails about our services and emails announcing changes to, and new features on, the Site.
- Additionally, we do use comments made by you about the site for marketing purposes and by making such comments you expressly consent to our using such comments for marketing purposes.
Accessing, reviewing and amending your personal information
- You can access and review your personal information in the My Account section of the Site.
- If your personal information changes in any way or is incorrectly presented on the Site you should immediately update or correct your personal information (as applicable) by accessing the My Account section on the Site or, alternatively, by contacting our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note that we shall retain your personal information during and following the end of your use of the Site as required to comply with law, for technical troubleshooting requirements, to prevent fraud, to assist in any legal investigations and to take any other actions otherwise permitted by law.
Third party website links
- Like many websites, the Site uses 'cookie' technology (small computer files placed on your computer’s hard drive). When you go to particular website pages on the Site, the cookie identifies your browser with a unique, random number.
- The cookies we use do not reveal any personal information about you. Cookies help us improve your experience of the Site and also help us understand which parts of the Site are the most popular. You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, although doing so may interfere with your use of the Site.
Protecting your personal information
- All personal information is encrypted.
- The Internet is not a secure medium and we cannot fully guarantee the privacy of your personal information.
- You must enter your username and password each time you want to access your account or make transactions on the Site.
- Choose your password carefully using unique numbers, letters and special characters.
- Never share your username and password with anyone.
If you are concerned that your username or password has been compromised, please contact our customer support team immediately and ensure you change your password by logging onto the ‘My Account’ section of the Site.
The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions would be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.